Have you heard the latest? First graders in San Francisco PUBLIC school were taken on a field trip to view a gay marriage, performed by none other than Mayor Newsome himself! I am irritated that the latest adds against Prop 8 state that these are lies and have even tried to get the YES on 8 adds pulled off the air. There's so much at stake here. I hope the people of California and the whole nation realize this. Copy and paste the address below to read about it.
Avery is our little sweetheart! She is so kind and caring and makes friends everywhere she goes. She loves her family and loves being a big sister.
Ella
Ella always makes us laugh! She is so independent and full of life! She can be caught with a microphone singing songs all day long! She is 6 and loves to do everything by herself.
Logan
Logan has captured all of our hearts with his sweetness. He is our "little man" and his sisters just can't get enough of him. He is such a good boy and we just LOVE him!
Lucy
Our sweet little Lucy has brought us so much JOY already! She has a smile that just melts our hearts. She has us wrapped around her tiny finger!
Our Family
Life is wonderful! We have been married for 11 years and Darren is the best husband and daddy ever! Four keep us busy, but we love every minute of it!
4 comments:
NOW THIS PISSES ME OFF!! I'm fired up!
I heard about this story...CRAZY!!!
Unbelievable! That is terrible.
Have you heard the latest? First graders in San Francisco PUBLIC school were taken on a field trip to view a gay marriage, performed by none other than Mayor Newsome himself! I am irritated that the latest adds against Prop 8 state that these are lies and have even tried to get the YES on 8 adds pulled off the air. There's so much at stake here. I hope the people of California and the whole nation realize this. Copy and paste the address below to read about it.
http://www.protectmarriage.com/article/first-graders-taken-to-san-francisco-city-hall-for-gay-wedding
Post a Comment