I have so much to catch up on these past few months so I may be posting some things out of order. Ella had the cutest graduation from Learning Tree Preschool! I can't believe she will be starting kindergarten in September! She loved all of her teachers this year and looked forward to learning to read more and more each day she went. I got a little teary as Mrs. Marisa walked the little graduates out with the music playing (you know the one they play at graduations) and they all had their cute little caps and tassles. Mrs. Marisa played a great slide show with music that made all of us parents want to cry even more. It was a fun time for Ella and she is excited to be a big girl in school with her sister now.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment