Wednesday, June 24, 2009

We Love Grammy!

Have I mentioned how much I love my mother-in-law? She is the best! We were lucky enough to have her stay with us for 3 weeks during the excitement of Lucy's birth. She arrived in May, making sure to be here right before my due date (since all of my kids were born on their ACTUAL due date.) Well, since Lucy decided to come a week late we had grammy here before and after her birth to help me (which was so wonderful) I mean, there is nothing like being 9 months pregnant and uncomfortable and having her tell me to go take a nap while she takes care of the kids and dinner. I don't know what we would have done without her since Darren was in the middle of his busy season at work too! I can't even express how grateful we were to have her here with us! The kids loved every minute of it!



precious!

hospital visits


We even got to see lots of uncle Ryan too!



I snapped this cute one as grammy had just driven away...so sad

I think she was worn out by the time she had to go!

We love you grammy! xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Katie Waldron said...

Such cute pictures! Love the one of Ella & Logan sitting on the step soooo cute. :)