My sweet friends took me out to dinner Thursday night for my birthday and a fun, "girls night out." We ate at CPK and then headed over to the movies to see Hairspray. We must have been the last people to see this movie because we had the whole theater to ourselves. It was an entertaining movie that made you want to tap your toes to the music. We'll have to do girls night out more often! Thanks girls!
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a great time. I'm sorry I missed it. We just got home too late to make it. Happy Birthday.
Bummer I was sick. Looks like a fun night
Ok seriously... your blog is the cutest I've seen. How do you have the time and know how to do so much cute stuff?! I need a lesson in a serious way!! Fun friends to take you out- you look great! Miss you-- Jules
Happy birthday Em! Miss you.... hugs!
Sorry I missed your Birthday!! Happy late birthday!!
Post a Comment