Well, I never really had them anyway! Wow.... this past week was filled with lots of new and exciting things! Avery started her first day of kindergarten, played her first soccer game on Saturday and had her first dance class yesterday. Talk about trying to get into a routine....Poor Logan barely gets a nap in his crib anymore. The life of the 3rd child! Anyway, Avery is LOVING every minute of kindergarten. The first day, Darren and I went with her for a little orientation and on our way home the first thing she said was, "mom, when do I get to go to my class by myself for a longer day?" It's fun to hear about her days at school! She loves playing soccer and having daddy as one of the coaches. Their team name is "The Dolphins" and they have the cutest matching scrunchies for their hair. Avery scored 2 goals on Saturday and really loves playing. So, if I can just get used to all of this, we're good. I am still trying to figure out what day of the week it is and what time I am supposed to pick up and drop off.
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Gone Are the Lazy Days of Summer
Well, I never really had them anyway! Wow.... this past week was filled with lots of new and exciting things! Avery started her first day of kindergarten, played her first soccer game on Saturday and had her first dance class yesterday. Talk about trying to get into a routine....Poor Logan barely gets a nap in his crib anymore. The life of the 3rd child! Anyway, Avery is LOVING every minute of kindergarten. The first day, Darren and I went with her for a little orientation and on our way home the first thing she said was, "mom, when do I get to go to my class by myself for a longer day?" It's fun to hear about her days at school! She loves playing soccer and having daddy as one of the coaches. Their team name is "The Dolphins" and they have the cutest matching scrunchies for their hair. Avery scored 2 goals on Saturday and really loves playing. So, if I can just get used to all of this, we're good. I am still trying to figure out what day of the week it is and what time I am supposed to pick up and drop off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
hey there girly!
Super cute blog! I love it! I can't believe Avery is in kindergarten! We need to get together!
I do have a birthday card that I have yet to send to you! Better late than never, right!
Love the blog!
Shauna
hey there!
So glad you joined the blogging community. Already your site looks adorable.
Nichole
Hey Emily,
You did a great job with your blog! I'm so glad your going to start blogging, it's a great way to keep in touch. I love seeing everyones cute family pictures and reading the fun stories! I'll check in on you every once in a while. Love ya
Great blog - I love it! I can't believe we are THIS busy! I fell like a slave to my car. I guess this is the life we chose right? Poor Brock doesn't get to see his crib much either. The poor guys gets woken up too much. Hopefully we can squeeze in a park day or something sometime this year.
Great Blog Emily!! I love being able to see what is going on with your family. I keep forgeting that you have a baby boy now---he is adorable.
Post a Comment