Monday, October 15, 2007
Fall Fun at the Pumpkin Patch!
I love the fall! There is nothing better than the crisp cool air, getting to wear your favorite pair of jeans and comfort foods like warm apple crisp and pumpkin bread! I especially love going to the pumpkin patch with my family to kick off this fun time of year. We met Darren after work on Friday and got there right at sunset when the lighting for pictures is PERFECT! My kids were too excited to sit too long for pictures, but I did get a few. The girls went on a few rides, jumped in the bounce house and rode a pony. Logan mostly tried to eat the sawdust on the ground whenever he could get a fistful. We went over to Ruby's for dinner and the kids loved the balloon guy who came to our table and made Avery a butterfly hat and Ella a heart wand. I love nights like these, when your kids have a great time, nobody has a meltdown, and as a parent you feel like......it was all worth it!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
You guys looks like you're in a modeling advertisement. We are heading there this week for sure.
What a beautiful family!!! You guys looks so cute! I love the pumkin patches too. I too love the comfort food too...a little to much I think!!
I love nights like that too!! Sounds like you guys had lots of fun. We need to go to the pumpkin patch soon, it always gets me in that fall mood. This is such a great time of year!! Your pictures are adorable(as always).
That is the best family picture I have ever seen. Wendy was right, it looks like a professional modeling advertisement. How cute. I don't have many nights like that where all goes well, but sounds like you had a great time. We are going tomorrow, I will hope for the best!
What money I would pay the photographer who could get every member of my family to look at the camera at the same time much less look gorgeous too. Great pic Em!
That looks like so much fun. We're going to take our kids this week.
I love the pictures Emily!!! Who do you bring with you to round up the kids, get them to look at the camera and smile and make sure no other ramdom kid jumps in the way of the camera? Looks like you guys had a blast!!
Emily... cute pics! I love reading up on your blog and seeing all the fun stuff you're doing! And Darren's a good sport to pose at the pumpkin patch- forget the kids! Bill would be less than willing to sit on the pumpkins amidst crowds of people and pose! Great picture!
Super cute pictures Emily! Cate was just asking me today to take her to the pumpkin patch. Maybe we'll go this weekend. I hope I can get some decent pics of the family there.
OK- that top picture could be your Christmas card! How did you get everyone to look at the camera? I can't even do that with 4 of us! Cute, cute family Em!
Me again! I was laughing at your comment. Ok- I totally was asleep when you called yesterday! By accident of course! I was out of it huh? Did you go see Holly today?
Your family is picture perfect! How did you manage to get such an awesome shot of you all at the patch?
Post a Comment