Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Goldilocks

Many of you know how badly Ella has wanted LONG hair ever since she was born. Everyday she would put the neck of her shirts or nightgowns around her head and walk around all day saying, "look mommy, I have big hair." The poor girl.... I thought for sure her hair would start growing by now. She looks at her sister Avery's long locks everyday and she'll say, "when I turn 5 I will have long hair like Avery." I wish I could help it grow! So, this past Sunday I went to get the girls in the car for church, and this is what I found. Ella was ready to go with her beautiful golden (and we're talkin GOLDEN) long hair.



She found this wig in the dress up clothes from Halloween.


Here's one of many pictures with the shirt on the head.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

This is the cutest little story about Ella!! How cute that she wants long hair. I loved seeing the little wig on her. What a little angel she is. My heart melted as I read this!!

Kristen said...

That is the cutest thing ever! I'm so glad you documented it, it's just so cute!

By the way...we are havin a BOY!!!

Summer said...

The thing that is so funny about this story is that it is Autumn all over again!! Do you remember how bad Autumn wanted hair? She was so cute with her little bald head for so long! Just show Ella pictures of her Aunt Autumn and she'll probably be really excited that someday she'll have really pretty hair like her Aunt. Such a cute story!