The holidays are just around the corner and it's that time of year for shopping!! I wanted to put a plug in for my cousin McKenzie's business "Kenzie's Corner." I have lots of her super cute boards for holiday boutiques and for all of my friends who need a Christmas/wedding/anytime gift. I will have lots to choose from throughout the holidays and she can personalize anything. She also makes great wall clocks for your home in 2 different sizes. She is getting her website up and running in the next month or so but if you want to go check her out it's: kenziescorner.com. Here are some pictures of just a few.
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
These are so adorable. I would love a few of them for myself and maybe some gifts. Thank you for sharing. Let me know when she is up and running and prices.
Post a Comment