Some of my best friends from high school and I try and get together for a "Girls Night Out" every couple months. Well, on my way to meet them, as I am stuck in crazy rush hour traffic, Lisa calls to say there are serious weather conditions out that way. So, I have already been driving 45 minutes, Heather and Colleen are already there and we are wondering if we should still go. But then we think...... are you kidding, a night out is worth some major traffic jams and a few tornadoes. In Heather's words.... "I'd risk my life for a girls night out!" We all made it safely and had lots of fun! Thanks for a fun night girls!
Heather, Lisa, and Colleen
All of us (including cute little Paige) after a yummy dinner!
So much fun just being with the girls!
This one's for you gals... Our kick-off GNO at Lucille's
AND.... in honor of Flashback Friday, I thought you might like these pictures! (I know.... what was I thinking with those bangs???)






10 comments:
That's great you guys get together. Love the pictures.
OMG!! That was a surprise to see those high school pics! Wow! I'm just wondering what the heck I was looking at in the Halloween pic!? I had a great time seeing you! It was SO worth being practically dead on Friday! I can't wait to see you again!
Oh my goodness.... that last pic could be blackmail material! I had a great time. thanks for driving out! :)
OMG! Those pics are scary! I love the bangs!
Holy cow! Where were you driving to??? How fun that you live somewhat close and can get together. LOVE the high school photos!! It actually took me a minute to figure out which one YOU were.
Those pictures and I'm sure, memories are priceless! How funny to see those! That must be so fun to still keep in touch with your high school friends. I am pretty close with mine as well, but, we don't get to see eachother often. Most of them live in Cali or back east now. I'm just amazed that you were even able to find them, especially with "mommy time."
The pics with Ella are super cute! I bet she felt like on top of the world THAT night! I mean, not only did she get her "own" night with mommy & daddy but also, dinner AND some accessories! I bet she will remember this night FOREVER! You & darren are so sweet to her to do that! I love and miss you ALL. . . so much! Tell the fam hi for me!
Thanks for driving out in all that traffic and weather!!! I always have such a great time playing catch up with the girls!!! Those pictures are CRAZY!!! Nice bunny ears...
GNO is the best! It sounds like you've had some random weather out there. I love the bangs. I wonder what we will be thinking looking back at what we look like now in 15 years. Always fun:)
A girl's night out is always worth it! That is awesome you guys get together every couple of months still. I must say those flashbacks are pretty awesome - I had some of those bangs too!
Post a Comment