Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Announcing.....

LUCY EMILIA WIGHT
June 2, 2009 7:16 pm
9lbs 2 0z 21 1/2 inches

I know.... finally! She is 3 weeks old today and I am just finally posting it! So is the life of a mother of 4. (How did my mom do it?) Life is busy for us right now, (if I could just get more sleep!) We are so in love with our sweet Lucy and the kids can't get enough of her! I hear "can I hold her" more than a dozen times a day and I have to get creative with who's turn it is and how to keep one from crying because they think it's their turn to hold her. We are enjoying every minute of this precious time when she is so little. I want to freeze time and feel her soft cheek against mine and smell her sweet newborn smell for as long as I can. They just grow up too fast!


3weeks old
(Lucy's 1st day at the pool)

We are a family of 6!!











More pictures to come!!


8 comments:

Wendy said...

She's adorable! I can't wait to get my hands on her :)

Anonymous said...

She is sooooooo BEAUTIFUL. Congratulations!!!! You have such a sweet family. Hope to see you soon. We need another pool day at my house.
Anita

S. Gibson said...

Congrats you guys! She is absolutely beautiful. We can't wait to meet her this summer.

Jessica said...

yeah!!!! I've been waiting for pictures. She is so cute! Can't wait for Olive to meet her!

Christy said...

Yeah!! Congratulations. She is adorable and I LOVE her name!

Mesia said...

oh, this is great news, emily!! congrats to you all! we miss you guys!!

take care!

The Titmi said...

I hear you!! And when they come out so big then the time goes so much more quickly. My 4th is 3 months this week. Already???

thenordstrom9 said...

Congrates! Cuz...She is Beautiful, you popped right before me..to fun. Families are great!!